Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting back up.

Adding things to my ETSY shop today has been making me feel so much better. I've been sitting on a lot of unfinished projects - it's just the Aries in me, I guess.
Ever since I lost my job, I have been pulling out all the stops and getting the lead out on finishing the unfinished and getting excited about new projects and expanding my horizons. Now hopefully I can get the ball rolling just in the nic of time for the holidays.

I'm learning how to use my new camera, too. It's all seeming new even though I've been at this for years. It took me a long time to teach myself to take pictures of jewelry with my old camera, and now I've got this awesome camera and only half of an idea on how to use it. It'll take me some time, but I don't mind. I can get it good enough for now.

I think the new approach in my art as a job is inspiring and focing me to get serious. Put up or shut up. I like the kick in the pants...it just may be exactly what I needed. Though, I still miss the steady income. The book "The War Of Art" has found it's way into my life right on time and I constantly get myself to overcome the resistance that holds us back from doing what we want to accomplish. Let's hope this is only the beginning....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: